UG-NX or Unigraphics-NX is a high-end advanced software package from by Siemens. This PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) product is majorly used in Engineering Analysis including dynamic, static, thermal, etc. UG-NX training course will enhance the skills of the aspirants in creating conceptual designs, accomplishing documentation, and performing 3D modeling.
The UG-NX training program offered by EduCADD covers a wide range of content that will let the candidates gain expertise in development of part manufacturing solutions that will help in the inspection, tooling, and machining.
Along with this, the expert trainers will let the aspirants have a deeper knowledge of the following:
- Gateway Application
- Defining Vectors
- Creating Form Features
- Positioning Terminology
- Additional Positioning Methods
- Creating and Editing Expressions
- Moving Objects between Layers
- Positioning Components
- Editing Datum Axis
- Creating Sketches
- Boolean Operations
- Rectangular Instance Array
- Working with Drawings
- Drawing Monochrome Display
- Viewing Preferences
- Adding Projected Views
Section -1 : Essentials for NX Designers
Section -2 : Sketcher
Section -3 : Solid modelling
Section -4 : Assembly
Types of assembly
Section -5 : Surface design
- Surface design overview – Preferring the model settings for surface Surface design overv...
- Creating surface using various features Creating surface usi...
- Mesh features Mesh features
- Sweep features Sweep features
- Flange surface Flange surface
- Blends in surface Blends in surface
- Offset surface Offset surface
- Trim features in surface Trim features in sur...
- Combine features in surface Combine features in ...
Section -6 : Sheet metal
- Creating sheet metal tab Creating sheet metal...
- Bend features Bend features
- Corner features Corner features
- Punch in sheet metal Punch in sheet metal
- Cut in sheet metal Cut in sheet metal
- Resize sheet metal Resize sheet metal
- Form Form
- Convert Convert
- Flat pattern Flat pattern
- NX advanced sheet metal NX advanced sheet me...
Section -7 : Drafting
Ans: – Caddgild Technologies is a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centers, which follows the Pre Described Training Format which gives the clear understanding of the Training Subject
Ans; – Yes, Caddgild Technologies is Registered under Government of Karnataka
Ans: – Yes Caddgild provides the separate Lab for students practicing, all classrooms are LED Connected to make sure our students feel comfortable
Ans: – Yes All Our Courses are Certified Courses, So all the students who completes the training from Caddgild technologies will be awarded with Course completion Certificate
Ans: – Yes, We have Flexible payment options for Students to make payments & we also provide Interest free EMI Options
Ans: – Yes, Every Student who joins for the courses will have a 100% Placement Assisstance with us