Autodesk Revit Structure software is built to work the way structural engineers think about buildings. The Revit Structure Training enables you to work naturally, design freely, and deliver efficiently within a single environment.
Autodesk Revit structure generates every schedule, drawing sheet, 2D view, and 3D view from a single foundational database, automatically coordinating changes across all facets and presentations as your project develops and evolves.
The Revit Structure Training aids you in better managing of individual and team processes. It helps you to deliver the complete documents and higher-quality designs. Above all, most importantly, it helps you win more business opportunities with clear and complete presentations.
Advantage of joining CADD Gild:
CADD Gild provides a wide range of courses to help you master Revit Structure that has some of the following core capabilities:
- Design Visualization: Create and capture photoreal design ideas and contextual environments to help you experience your project, even before it is built!
- Support for Sustainable Design: Autodesk Revit Architecture supports sustainable design processes from the earliest stages. Export building information, including materials and room volumes.
- Collaboration: Work-sharing sharing of information among multiple users. They can save their work to a central file which can be accessed at multiple levels. The collaboration is made possible on shared models across a WAN. One can also work from remote locations using a local server.
- BIM Implementation: BIM helps building professionals stay competitive in an increasingly complex business climate by giving them the ability to better predict the outcome of a building before it is built.
The Revit Structure training at CADD Gild offers training and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced users demonstrating both basic and more in-depth features of the software. Lessons include everything from getting started in the application to managing projects, collaboration and more.
Comprehensive features make it an ideal solution for the entire building project team. Knowledge in Revit can develop you as a design and construction professional with skills that can bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach.
At Cadd Gild we offer different programs in Revit Architecture which cover below topics:
- Analysis: Building element energy analysis; Enhanced structural analytical model; Duct and pipe calculations to API; Physical materials for performance analysis
- Collaboration: Work-sharing – multiple users save their work to a central file; collaboration on shared models across a WAN; work from remote locations using a local server.
- Design: More easily model, edit, and document designs of stairs and railings; parametric components – graphical system for design, form making; HVAC/electrical design room color-fill plans and communication of design intent, visually.
- Visualization for creating displaced building design views: improvement of performance for visualization; capturing of design ideas in a photorealistic state, and reduction of project cost with cloud-based rendering.
What you learn from this course?
- You learn how to develop higher-quality, more accurate architectural designs; use tools specifically built to support BIM (Building Information Modeling) workflows.
- You learn how to capture and analyze concepts, and maintain your vision through design, documentation, and construction.
- You learn how to do building element energy analysis; use the API to perform pipe/duct calculations; perform static analysis from the cloud; create/manage the structural analytical model; automatically update your model with analysis results; and improve BIM-based building performance workflows.
- You learn how to scan Revit model for collisions between elements; work with multiple users and save their work to a central file; collaborate on shared models across a WAN; streamline data management; and work from remote locations using a local server.
- You learn how to dock dialogs in a single window; more easily model, edit, and document designs; place air terminal devices on duct faces; restrict angles for pipe, duct, and cable tray; cap open ends of pipe or duct content quickly; rebar placement constraints customization; gain control over rebar placement; and get more rebar options when modeling.
- You learn to crop non-rectangular model areas faster; easily manage elevation cut-line configuration; automatically display dimension values; annotate multiple elements with a single tag; define geometry and position for beams and braces; get greater control of schedule formatting; derive construction insight from design models; calculate/track detailed material quantities, display totals in current or load values, and create details from views of a 3D model
Ans: – Caddgild Technologies is a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centers, which follows the Pre Described Training Format which gives the clear understanding of the Training Subject
Ans; – Yes, Caddgild Technologies is Registered under Government of Karnataka
Ans: – Yes Caddgild provides the separate Lab for students practicing, all classrooms are LED Connected to make sure our students feel comfortable
Ans: – Yes All Our Courses are Certified Courses, So all the students who completes the training from Caddgild technologies will be awarded with Course completion Certificate
Ans: – Yes, We have Flexible payment options for Students to make payments & we also provide Interest free EMI Options
Ans: – Yes, Every Student who joins for the courses will have a 100% Placement Assisstance with us