Autodesk Revit MEP is a building information modeling (BIM) software created by Autodesk for professionals who work in MEP engineering. MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing which are the three engineering disciplines that are addressed by Revit MEP. The software is powerful enough to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models. The software is used to streamline the engineering design process making product design and development more efficient.
Why Join Revit MEP training courses?
Autodesk Revit MEP is used by professionals across many industries to help reduce risk, develop better quality designs, and improve project delivery. On HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning). It also provides solutions for plumbers for domestic connection, and electrical engineers to place lighting fixtures in building efficiently.
Where to undergo Autodesk Revit MEP Training?
Caddgild Technologies are the best-known centers to provide an all-inclusive and an in-depth Revit MEP Training in Bangalore. The Caddgild Technologies provide a wide range of courses to help you master Revit MEP course in Bangalore.
The advantage of joining Caddgild Technologies
The Revit MEP Training at Caddgild Technologies has some of the following core capabilities:
- Design Visualization: Create and capture photoreal design ideas and contextual environments to help you experience your project, even before it is built!
- Support for Sustainable Design: Autodesk Revit Architecture supports sustainable design processes from the earliest stages. Export building information, including materials and room volumes.
- Collaboration: Work-sharing – multiple users save their work to a central file; collaboration on shared models across a WAN; work from remote locations using a local server.
- BIM Implementation: BIM helps to build professionals stay competitive in an increasingly complex business climate by giving them the ability to better predict the outcome of a building before it is built.
Enroll @ Caddgild Technologies’ Revit MEP Tutorial and design the most complex building systems with efficiency and ease!
Who can Benefit from this Course?
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Coordinator
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Drafter
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our Course in Comparison
|FEATURES||Caddgild Technologies||Other Institutes|
|DURATION||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
|LIVE SESSIONS||60 Hours||30 Hours|
|Faculty Experience||Min 2yrs||Mostly Fresher|
|Institute Certification||ISO Certified||Not All|