Autodesk Revit Architecture Training
What is Revit Architecture?
Autodesk Revit Architecture is a robust architectural design and documentation software application created by Autodesk for architects and building professionals. The tools and features that makeup Revit Architecture are specifically designed to support building information modeling (BIM) workflows. By utilizing BIM as opposed to computer-aided drafting (REVIT ARCHITECTURE), Revit Architecture is able to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models — allowing complex building structures to be accurately designed and documented in a short amount of time. Each intelligent model created with Revit Architecture represents an entire project and is stored in a single database file. This allows changes made in one part of the model to be automatically propagated to other parts of the model, thus enhancing the workflow for Revit Architecture users.
Revit Architecture Applications
- Revit Architecture as an architectural planning tool: It comes with a user-interface with built-in design layouts. The lay-outs contain numerous templates specially designed for architectural planning and building construction. The latest versions of Revit Architecture come with analytical tools. The tools can analyze the components of the building to troubleshoot stress and load levels of building supports.
- Revit Architecture as an engineering drafting tool: You can use Revit Architecture to draw accurate 3D drawings for any engineering domain and also use Revit Architecture to render to 3D models to help in visualization of the end product. It is useful for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Revit Architecture as a graphic design tool: Revit Architecture has natural features that enable users to plan and map out spaces and take advantage of the space available. It can be used simultaneously with 3D Max and various other application software, including animation tools.
- Revit Architecture in 3D Printing: For a 3D print of an object, one has to choose the purpose, get a virtual 3D representation and then feed it to the 3D printer. A 3D print has its advantages for designers, and this is where Revit Architecture helps them.
- Revit Architecture as an industrial design tool: Revit Architecture helps to reduce manufacturing costs as it saves time and effort required for manual designing.
Advantages of Revit Architecture:-
- Lay Out The Drawing Conveniently: Another Merit of REVIT Architecture
- REVIT Architecture Is Flexible To Organize Drawing Information
- Establish Drafting Standards
- Draw Efficiently
- Draw Accurately
- View Your Drawing
- Create Dimensions and Text
- Modify Your Drawing
- Storage of your Creativity in Drawing
- Flexibility In Appearance
- Easy To Learn & Lot More
- Interior And Exterior Designs
- Floor And Ceiling Plans
- 3d Views
- Area Calculations
- Schedules And
- Quantity Takeoffs
Caddgild Technologies provides Revit Architecture Training to help you master in Revit Architecture 2D & 3D Designs that has some of the following core capabilities
Who Should Learn Auto Revit Architecture?
- Aspiring Civil Engineering Prospects
- Working Professionals on the various field who wants to shift on the career to Architecture Designing
- Draftsmen who are working in Production, Civil & Architectural Drafters
Why Revit Architecture in Caddgild Technologies?
Caddgild Technologies is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centre
Our customized Revit-Architecture course has been developed to cover the latest version of Revit,
which offers you not only a solid understanding of BIM Revit Architecture but also the latest in the market. We begin with the basics through and gradually progress to the most advanced and complex levels of Revit, Our course generously covers essential topics like creating Walls, Adding Site-Features, Using Mashing Tools, Rendering& Walkthroughs, and using several Advanced
At Cadd Gild we offer different programs in Revit Architecture which cover below topics
- Analysis: Building element energy analysis; Enhanced structural analytical model; Duct and pipe calculations to API; Physical materials for performance analysis
- Collaboration: work-sharing – multiple users save their work to a central file; collaboration on shared models across a WAN; work from remote locations using a local server.
- Design: More easily model, edit, and document designs of stairs and railings; parametric components – the graphical system for design, form making; HVAC/electrical design room color-fill plans and communication of design intent, visually.
- Visualization for creating displaced building design views: improvement of performance for visualization; capturing of design ideas in a photorealistic state, and reduction of project cost with cloud-based rendering.
- Weekday batch: conducted 5 days/week/ 2 hrs.
- Weekends batch: conducted Sat-Sun/ 4 hrs.
Why Caddgild Technologies
- ISO Certified Training Company
- Best Coaching guaranteed
- 100% Placement Assistance
- 1-1 Training Provided
Our Course in Comparison
|FEATURES||Caddgild Technologies||Other Institutes|
|DURATION||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
|LIVE SESSIONS||60 Hours||30 Hours|
|Faculty Experience||Min 2yrs||Mostly Fresher|
|Institute Certification||ISO Certified||Not All|