Trained more than 1500+ professionals | Rated 4.8/5 By Students | Job Oriented Certifications. 100% Placement Assistance QlikView Business Analytics...
Trained more than 1500+ professionals | Rated 4.8/5 By Students | Job Oriented Certifications. 100% Placement Assistance
QlikView Business Analytics Online Instructor-led training, classroom session – open workshop and corporate training by Real time Experts.
QlikView is a Business Intelligence (BI) data discovery product for creating guided analytics applications and dashboards tailor-made for business challenges. The software enables user to uncover data insights and relationships across various sources with QlikView’s Associative Data Indexing Engine
Enhance your knowledge and skills
Qlik Education includes expertly designed coursework and training materials to help you adopt Qlik products faster and maximize their capabilities.
About the QlikView Training
QlikView Training for classroom & online mode will cover the Qlikview Developer and QlikView Designer modules. Caddgild training is designed for 40hrs. Our instructors will cover topics starting from introduction to QlikView right through to advanced topics like advanced data transformations, advanced expressions, set analysis and data visualization techniques. After Completion of this course, you will be well able to design and build your own enterprise level QlikView application by following desired user experience and best practices.
QlikView BI Training will be able to help users to organize and consolidate data so data will easy to maintain. This enables the users to get an insightful understanding of data for analysis and Reports. QlikView is the ideal tool, to begin with, in your career in Business Analytics and Data Visualization. Technovids QlikView online training is scheduled at flexible timings which suit to everyone. This QlikView training enhances users skills in the BI field which help to get better career opportunities
Features of QlikView
QlikView has patented technology, which enables it to have many features that are useful in creating advanced reports from multiple data sources quickly. Following is a list of features that makes QlikView very unique.
- Data Association is maintained automatically − QlikView automatically recognizes the relationship between each piece of data that is present in a dataset. Users need not preconfigure the relationship between different data entities.
- Data is held in memory for multiple users, for a super-fast user experience − the structure, data and calculations of a report are all held in the memory (RAM) of the server.
- Aggregations are calculated on the fly as needed − as the data is held in memory, calculations are done on the fly. No need of storing pre-calculated aggregate values.
- Data is compressed to 10% of its original size − QlikView heavily uses data dictionary. Only essential bits of data in memory is required for any analysis. Hence, it compresses the original data to a very small size.
- Visual relationship using colors − the relationship between data is not shown by arrow or lines but by colors. Selecting a piece of data gives specific colors to the related data and another color to unrelated data.
- Direct and Indirect searches − Instead of giving the direct value a user is looking for, they can input some related data and get the exact result because of the data association. Of course, they can also search for a value directly.
Why should you learn QlikView?
QlikView is one of the best tools that is available for visualizing data and creating insightful reports, charts and dashboards. Due to the sheer speed and simplicity with which QlikView accomplishes this, there is a huge interest from organizations to switch to QlikView from their traditional BI reporting tools. Due to this the demand for qualified QlikView professionals is high with salaries on offer being the best in the business intelligence and analytics industry. All these reasons should be a motivation for you to learn QlikView and get ahead in your career.
Our Course in Comparison
|FEATURES||Caddgild Technologies||Other Institutes|
|DURATION||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
|LIVE SESSIONS||60 Hours||30 Hours|
|Faculty Experience||Min 2yrs||Mostly Fresher|
|Institute Certification||ISO Certified||Not All|
Curriculum is empty