Best Power BI Training in Bangalore
Our Power BI training course lets you master the Microsoft Power BI tool. We provide the best online training
Power BI is a Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool that converts data from different data sources to interactive dashboards and BI reports. Power BI suite provides multiple software, connector, and services – Power BI desktop, Power BI service based on Saas, and mobile Power BI apps available for different platforms. These set of services are used by business users to consume data and build BI reports. This tutorial covers all the important concepts in Power BI and provides a foundational understanding on how to use Power BI.
- Build a Power BI report from scratch
- Create calculated columns and measures to create a more robust data model
- Use advanced DAX in order to perform complex calculations
- Style the report to make it beautiful and fun to use
- Push the report to Power BI Service and configure automatic data refreshes
- Download and install Power BI Desktop and SQL Server 2017
- Anyone who wants to be able to create beautiful data visualizations using Microsoft Power BI.
- Anyone who would like to start a career as a Business Intelligence Developer!
Power BI has the following components:
- Power Query: It can be used to search, access, and transform public and/ or internal data sources.
- Power Pivot: It is used in data modeling for in-memory analytics.
- Power View: You can analyze, visualize and display data as an interactive data visualization using Power View.
- Power Map: It brings data to life with interactive geographical visualization.
- Power BI Service: You can share data views and workbooks which are refresh-able from on-premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Power BI Q&A: Ask questions and get immediate answers with natural language queries.
- Data Management Gateway: By using this component you get periodic data refreshers, expose tables and view data feeds.
- Data Catalog: Users can easily discover and reuse queries using the Data Catalog. Metadata can be facilitated for search functionality.
Architecture Of Power BI
Power BI’s architecture has three phases. The first two phases partially use ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) to handle the data. Let us take a look at these phases one by one:
1. Data Integration
An organization can be required to deal with data that comes from different sources. The data from data sources can be in different file formats. The data is first extracted from different sources which can be your different servers or databases etc. This data is then integrated in a standard format and then stored at a common area called a staging area.
2. Data Processing
The integrated data is still not ready for visualization because the data needs processing before it can be presented. This data is pre-processed or cleaned. For example, missing values or redundant values are removed from the data set. After the data is cleaned, business rules are applied to the data and it is transformed into presentable data. This data is then loaded into the Data Warehouse.
3. Data Presentation
So once the data is loaded and processed now it can be visualized much better with the use of various visualizations that Power BI has to offer. Use of reports, dashboards help one represent data in a more intuitive manner. These visuals, reports help business end-users to take business decisions based on the insights.
- 50 hours of practical classes
- Flexibilities – weekend or weekday Batch
- Practical learning –to make you job-ready
- Corporate Training (Off-site/on-site Available in Bangalore)
- Online Training all over India
- Classroom training
|FEATURES||Caddgild Technologies||Other Institutes|
|DURATION||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
|LIVE SESSIONS||50 Hours||30 Hours|
|Faculty Experience||Min 2yrs||Mostly Fresher|
|Institute Certification||ISO Certified||Not All|