Power BI Training
About Power BI
Power BI is a Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool that converts data from different data sources to interactive dashboards and BI reports. Power BI suite provides multiple software, connector, and services – Power BI desktop, Power BI service based on Saas, and mobile Power BI apps available for different platforms. These set of services are used by business users to consume data and build BI reports. This tutorial covers all the important concepts in Power BI and provides a foundational understanding on how to use Power BI.
What you’ll learn
- Build a Power BI report from scratch
- Create calculated columns and measures to create a more robust data model
- Use advanced DAX in order to perform complex calculations
- Style the report to make it beautiful and fun to use
- Push the report to Power BI Service and configure automatic data refreshes
- Download and install Power BI Desktop and SQL Server 2017
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be able to create beautiful data visualizations using Microsoft Power BI.
- Anyone who would like to start a career as a Business Intelligence Developer!
Components of Power BI
- Power Query: It can be used to search, access, and transform public and/ or internal data sources.
- Power Pivot: It is used in data modeling for in-memory analytics.
- Power View: You can analyze, visualize and display data as an interactive data visualization using Power View.
- Power Map: It brings data to life with interactive geographical visualization.
- Power BI Service: You can share data views and workbooks which are refresh-able from on-premises and cloud based data sources.
- Power BI Q&A: Ask questions and get immediate answers with natural language query.
- Data Management Gateway: By using this component you get periodic data refreshers, expose tables and view data feeds.
- Data Catalog: User can easily discover and reuse queries using Data Catalog. Metadata can be facilitated for search functionality.
Introducing Power BI
- Explain Power BI Desktop Explain Power BI Des...
- Power BI Desktop – Installation Power BI Desktop –...
- Data Sources and Connections Data Sources and Con...
- Getting Started with Power BI Getting Started with...
- Creating Datasets from Data Models and Data Files Creating Datasets fr...
- Connect to Data In Power BI Desktop Connect to Data In P...
- Using Quick Insights to Explore a Dataset Using Quick Insights...
- Viewing Reports Viewing Reports
- Exploring a Dashboard Exploring a Dashboar...
- History of Power BI History of Power BI
- Getting Data Getting Data
Query Editor in Power BI
Modeling Data for Analysis
Reports in Power BI
- Adding Visuals (Charts, Maps etc) Adding Visuals (Char...
- Filtering Filtering
- Slicer Filtering Slicer Filtering
- Setting Properties Setting Properties
- Drilling Within a Hierarchy Drilling Within a Hi...
- Custom Visualization in Power BI Custom Visualization...
- R Visuals in Power BI R Visuals in Power B...
- Introduction to Power BI Q&A and Data Insights Introduction to Powe...
Power BI Q&A
Data Gateways – Personal and Enterprise
Ans: – Caddgild Technologies is a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centers, which follows the Pre Described Training Format which gives the clear understanding of the Training Subject
Ans; – Yes, Caddgild Technologies is Registered under Government of Karnataka
Ans: – Yes Caddgild provides the separate Lab for students practicing, all classrooms are LED Connected to make sure our students feel comfortable
Ans: – Yes All Our Courses are Certified Courses, So all the students who completes the training from Caddgild technologies will be awarded with Course completion Certificate
Ans: – Yes, We have Flexible payment options for Students to make payments & we also provide Interest free EMI Options
Ans: – Yes, Every Student who joins for the courses will have a 100% Placement Assisstance with us