PHP started out as a small open source project that evolved as more and more people found out how useful it was. Rasmus Lerdorf unleashed the first version of PHP way back in 1994.
- PHP is a recursive acronym for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”
- PHP is a server side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to manage dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites
- It is integrated with a number of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server
- PHP is pleasingly zippy in its execution, especially when compiled as an Apache module on the Unix side. The MySQL server, once started, executes even very complex queries with huge result sets in record-setting time
- PHP supports a large number of major protocols such as POP3, IMAP, and LDAP. PHP4 added support for Java and distributed object architectures (COM and CORBA), making n-tier development a possibility for the first time
- PHP is forgiving: PHP language tries to be as forgiving as possible
- PHP Syntax is C-Like
COMMON USES OF PHP
- PHP performs system functions, i.e. from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close them.
- PHP can handle forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, through email you can send data, return data to the user.
- You add, delete, modify elements within your database through PHP.
- Access cookies variables and set cookies.
- Using PHP, you can restrict users to access some pages of your website.
- It can encrypt data
COMMON USES OF PHP
Five important characteristics make PHP’s practical nature possible −
Introduction to PHP
Handling Html Form With Php
Decisions and loop
- Anatomy of an Array Anatomy of an Array
- Creating index based and Associative array Creating index based...
- Accessing array Element Accessing array Elem...
- Looping with Index based array Looping with Index b...
- Looping with associative array using each() and foreach() Looping with associa...
- Some useful Library function Some useful Library ...
Working with file and Directories
- Understanding file& directory Understanding file&#...
- Opening and closing a file Opening and closing ...
- Coping ,renaming and deleting a file Coping ,renaming and...
- Working with directories Working with directo...
- Building a text editor Building a text edit...
- File Uploading & Downloading File Uploading &...
Generating Images with PHP
Database Connectivity with MySql
- Introduction to RDBMS Introduction to RDBM...
- Connection with MySql Database Connection with MySq...
- Performing basic database operation(DML) (Insert, Delete, Update, Select) Performing basic dat...
- Setting query parameter Setting query parame...
- Executing query Executing query
- Join (Cross joins, Inner joins, Outer Joins, Self joins.) Join (Cross joins, I...
Ans: – Caddgild Technologies is a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centers, which follows the Pre Described Training Format which gives the clear understanding of the Training Subject
Ans; – Yes, Caddgild Technologies is Registered under Government of Karnataka
Ans: – Yes Caddgild provides the separate Lab for students practicing, all classrooms are LED Connected to make sure our students feel comfortable
Ans: – Yes All Our Courses are Certified Courses, So all the students who completes the training from Caddgild technologies will be awarded with Course completion Certificate
Ans: – Yes, We have Flexible payment options for Students to make payments & we also provide Interest free EMI Options
Ans: – Yes, Every Student who joins for the courses will have a 100% Placement Assisstance with us