Microsoft Office is a set of desktop applications that offer flexible and powerful ways to organize, manage, and present information. Universally used in office settings, knowledge of Microsoft Office tools are a must for anyone in today’s job market.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 gives industry-leading appraisals of abilities and information through our new task-based testing, giving students and expert’s true activities to evaluate their comprehension of Microsoft Office. This ensures each certified client has shown the capacity to order the full highlights and usefulness of Microsoft Office, setting them up for future scholastic or workforce openings.
MOS certification is for those looking to demonstrate proficiency in one or more Office programs. Productivity certification is for those looking to use Microsoft Office and deploy Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions. Differentiate yourself with this competency as a proven expert in Office skills.
MOS certification is for those hoping to exhibit capability in at least one Office programs. Efficiency certification is for those hoping to utilize Microsoft Office and send Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions. Separate yourself with this competency as a demonstrated master in Office abilities.
If you are practicing the Microsoft Office Certification Program and turning into a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist is an incredible entry to your career.
Microsoft Word is the leading word processing and document creation tool for both personal and business use.
Use Microsoft Word to improve and enhance written materials and build compelling documents with confidence. Microsoft Word’s technology enables you and your business to:
- Produce, edit and format professional documents
- Create tables, charts and graphics to organize content and assess data
- Design templates to automate document formatting and creation to improve efficiency
Mastering Microsoft Word is a useful skill for all business professionals. Your Microsoft Word training will also prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist certification.
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application. Learning how to use Excel is an investment in both your personal and professional life. Excel makes it easy to monitor financial performance, such as business profit or loss, calculate payments on large purchases, plan a budget, or stay organized with checklists.
Because most businesses use Excel, learning how to use the application efficiently opens up more opportunities for employment and career advancement.
When employees know how to use Excel, it improves their efficiency in the workplace. Employees who know how to create detailed worksheets, invoices, charts, and complex formulas achieve professional results in a fraction of the time.
MS POWER POINT
PowerPoint is the leading tool for creating professional, visually engaging presentations.
Use PowerPoint designer to communicate your stories or ideas in a compelling way. Regardless of your design or technical capabilities, PowerPoint empowers you to captivate and persuade audiences with beautiful built-in themes, animation features and a professional presentation mode.
Mastering PowerPoint is a useful skill for all business professionals. Your Microsoft PowerPoint training will also prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist certification.
MS OUT LOOK
Microsoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules.
Outlook also integrates well with many popular business environments, devices and applications including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
Outlook enables businesses to:
- Integrate email, calendar and contacts: Schedule appointments, send emails and create and delegate tasks all from one central location.
- Get offline email access: Access email anytime, anywhere with Outlook’s offline email access.
- Organize email: Sort messages into folders, forward or flag items to organize your inbox and minimize clutter.
- Share and delegate calendars: Schedule meetings with coworkers quickly by sharing calendars to find available opportunities.
- Manage contacts: Outlook offers detailed contact information to easily manage and communicate with contacts.
Ready to build your proficiency in Outlook?
Microsoft Project helps individuals and businesses deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget.
With Microsoft Project, businesses and individuals can adjust and manage projects in real time. The program helps teams plan and prioritize tasks, assign resources and track progress and budgets to complete projects more efficiently.
Effective project management starts with access to accurate data. Microsoft Project streamlines project, resource and portfolio management so you can easily oversee all aspects of any given project:
- Project management: Execute large-scale projects and manage multiple timelines with ease using customizable built-in templates and project planning and reporting tools.
- Portfolio management: Prioritize initiatives, integrate Project with Power BI for advanced analytics and evaluate project proposals.
- Resource management: Ensure your projects are always adequately staffed by identifying overused and underutilized resources and managing resource flow.
Ans: – Caddgild Technologies is a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centers, which follows the Pre Described Training Format which gives the clear understanding of the Training Subject
Ans; – Yes, Caddgild Technologies is Registered under Government of Karnataka
Ans: – Yes Caddgild provides the separate Lab for students practicing, all classrooms are LED Connected to make sure our students feel comfortable
Ans: – Yes All Our Courses are Certified Courses, So all the students who completes the training from Caddgild technologies will be awarded with Course completion Certificate
Ans: – Yes, We have Flexible payment options for Students to make payments & we also provide Interest free EMI Options
Ans: – Yes, Every Student who joins for the courses will have a 100% Placement Assisstance with us