Best Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore
Caddgild Learning Academy is one of the best Ethical Hacking Training Company in Bangalore with excellent infrastructure and experienced professional trainers. The Ethical Hacking Course offered here is designed according to the current trends in ethical hacking. The time and duration of the courses are flexible, we also provide weekend courses for the convenience of working professionals. The faculties who work with us are experts in ethical hacking. Ethical hacking as a Profession has become very popular today
- Highly qualified White Hat Hackers as Trainers with 5+ years of Experience in Ethical Hacking
- Curriculum that covers updated tools and techniques in Ethical Hacking
- Convenient Option of Learning Hacking as we have a Option of Training Online & Offline
- 100% Hands-on Ethical Hacking Training
- Real-time Examples & numerous Case Studies
- Interactive instructor-led Ethical Hacking training
- Weekday, Weekend & Fast track Ethical Hacking Training
- Get an opportunity to Interact with Professional Ethical Hackers from diverse backgrounds
Enroll Now For Course
Ethical hacking and ethical hacker are terms used to describe hacking performed by a company or individual to help identify potential threats on a computer or network. An ethical hacker attempts to bypass system security and search for any weak points that could be exploited by malicious hackers. This information is then used by the organization to improve the system security, to minimize or eliminate any potential attacks.
Many companies fear for the safety and security of the important and highly sensitive data from hackers. So they appoint ethical hackers to safeguard their information. The job of an ethical hacker is to penetrate a system to check the security and protection of the company’s IT system.
- Instructor Based Live Training Sessions
- Small Batch size to have Personalized Attention
- Interactive session to have two-way Participation
- Industry Experts Faculty to provide industry required training
- Mock Interviews and Resume Preparation as part of Placement Assistance
- E-Certificate on Course Completion
- Approachable Faculty to Support the Clarification of Doubts
- Recordings will be shared at the End of Day which has a Lifetime Access to Videos
- Capstone Projects on Course Completion
- Our training Modules
- Team of Experts
- 1-1 Training
- Flexible over Timings
- Company Tie Ups
- Projects on Completion of Each Too
Week day:- 4 Days a Week for 2 Hours
Weekends:- 2 days a Week for 4 Hours each
Tools Used In Ethical Hacking Training
Introduction to Data Science and Statistical Analytics
Introduction to Python
- Variables, types, Operators & String methods Copy Copy Variables, types, Op...
- Decision making, Loops, Lists, Tuples & enumerate Copy Copy Decision making, Loo...
- Multi-threading, Thread, Threading Module, Python debugger, Unit test, Python project structure, SQLite, DB, Tables & CRUD operations. Copy Copy Multi-threading, Thr...
- OOP Concept, Classes, Objects, Methods, Garbage collection, Inheritance, Overriding & Data hiding Copy Copy OOP Concept, Classes...
- Sorting, List sort, Modules, Regular expressions & search & replace Copy Copy Sorting, List sort, ...
Data Exploration, Data Wrangling, and R Data Structure
Introduction to Statistics
- Terminologies of Statistics Copy Copy Terminologies of Sta...
- Measures of Centers, Measures of Spread Copy Copy Measures of Centers,...
- Probability Copy Copy Probability Copy Cop...
- Normal Distribution Copy Copy Normal Distribution ...
- Hypothesis Testing Copy Copy Hypothesis Testing C...
- Chi-Square Test & ANOVA Copy Copy Chi-Square Test ...
- What are Classification and its use cases? Copy Copy What are Classificat...
- What is Decision Tree? Copy Copy What is Decision Tre...
- Algorithm for Decision Tree Induction Copy Copy Algorithm for Decisi...
- Creating a Perfect Decision Tree Confusion Matrix Copy Copy Creating a Perfect D...
- Bagging & Boosting & Types of boosting Copy Copy Bagging & Boost...
Big Data & Hadoop
Imbalance classes, Under sampling, Oversampling, Synthetic Data generation, CSL, Accuracy measures,Confusion matrix and Grid search
Final Project Assignment submission & review Part-1
Final Project Assignment submission & review Part-2