Data Science with Python
What is Data Science?
Data science is a process of studying the Raw Data, it involves Various Statistical Measures & developing Methods of recording, Storing & Analyzing the Data for Extracting the Useful Information. The main Aim of Data Science is to get insights and Knowledge from both Structured & Unstructured Data. Data science is more closely related to the mathematics field of Statistics, which includes the collection, organization, analysis, and presentation of data. Because of the large amounts of data companies and organizations maintain, Data science has become an integral part of IT
Data scientists are the no. 1 most promising job in America for 2019, according to a Thursday report from LinkedIn,
Why is it so Important?
Data Science Can be Considered as the Fuel for all the Industries, with the Latest Technology & Inventions, Data Science finds its Separate path to prove the success
No Doubt Data Science is Very Important, but it is a Word often Misunderstood. Since it is a Business word its easy to dismiss, but Data Science is Absolutely important. Data Science Includes Very Specific Set of Activities & skills that businesses can leverage to there Success, Data Science allows the business to Process Data at their Disposal, Based on the Type such as Financial Data, Customer Data in an intelligent manner.
Data Science helps the Business to Arrange the Data in a proper sequential manner according to the type of data and thereby helping the business to take necessary actions in Proper Sequence
Few Points what Makes Data Science Special
- All Industries need Data to help them in taking the Correct Decisions & Data Science allows raw data to a neat & processed data to provide meaningful reports.
- Data Science finds its applications in almost all Domains it can be in Health Care, Financial Companies, bank, Travel industries & lot more which in turn provides boost to Data Science
- New update for the Company is Data, & Necessary innovations are taken care for the procuring the correct Data. Industries undoubtedly require the data scientists to for handling the large data & help the companies in taking smart decisions
Career Options in Data Science
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Data Architect
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Application Architect
- Statistician & Lot More
- Weekday batch: conducted 5 days/week/ 2 hrs.
- Weekends batch: conducted Sat-Sun/ 4 hrs.
Introduction to Data Science and Statistical Analytics
Introduction to Python
- Variables, types, Operators & String methods
- Decision making, Loops, Lists, Tuples & enumerate
- Multi-threading, Thread, Threading Module, Python debugger, Unit test, Python project structure, SQLite, DB, Tables & CRUD operations.
- OOP Concept, Classes, Objects, Methods, Garbage collection, Inheritance, Overriding & Data hiding
- Sorting, List sort, Modules, Regular expressions & search & replace