What is AutoCAD? AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) program used for 2D and 3-D Modelling and drafting. AutoCAD is the product developed,...
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) program used for 2D and 3-D Modelling and drafting. AutoCAD is the product developed, marketed by Autodesk Inc. It is used for a number of applications like creating blueprints for buildings, bridges, Raw Sketch of a Model & Many More
- AutoCAD as an architectural planning tool: It comes with a user-interface with built-in design lay-outs. The lay-outs contain numerous templates specially designed for architectural planning and building construction. The latest versions of AutoCAD come with analytical tools. The tools can analyses the components of the building to troubleshoot stress and load levels of building supports.
- AutoCAD as an engineering drafting tool: You can use AutoCAD to draw accurate 2D drawings for any engineering domain and also use AutoCAD to render to 3D models to help in visualization of the end product. It is useful for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- AutoCAD as a graphic design tool: AutoCAD has natural features that enable users to plan and map out spaces and take advantage of the space available. It can be used simultaneously with 3D Max and various other application software’s, including animation tools.
- AutoCAD in 3D Printing: For a 3D print of an object, one has to choose the purpose, get a virtual 3D representation and then feed it to the 3D printer. A 3D print has its advantages for designers, and this is where AutoCAD helps them.
- AutoCAD in the fashion industry: AutoCAD has the tools necessary for planning intricate designs for the manufacture of jewellery, toys and other delicate objects. Every pattern and design of jewellery does not come by chance; it is the result of careful planning and designing.
- AutoCAD as industrial design tool: AutoCAD helps to reduce manufacturing costs as it saves time and efforts required for manual designing.
Advantages of AutoCAD:-
- One of the Benefits of CAD is to Draw to Scale
- Lay Out The Drawing Conveniently: Another Merit of CAD
- CAD Is Flexible To Organize Drawing Information
- Establish Drafting Standards
- Draw Efficiently
- Draw Accurately
- View Your Drawing
- Create Dimensions and Text
- Modify Your Drawing
- Storage of your Creativity in Drawing
- Flexibility in Appearance
- Easy to Learn & Lot More
Caddgild Technologies provides AutoCAD Training to help you master in AutoCAD 2D & 3D Designs that has some of the following core capabilities
Who Should Learn Auto Cad?
- Aspiring Mechanical Engineering Prospects
- Aspiring Civil Engineering Prospects
- Working Professionals on various field who wants to shift on career to Modellling
- Draftsmen who are working in Production, Civil & Architectural Drafters
Why Caddgild Technologies:-
Caddgild Technologies is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centre
Caddgild Technologies Provides Autodesk software “AutoCAD Training”, with our team of experts, who will be having the industry Experience so that each & Every Student who plans to take up a course will be in a position to lean in & out of the software, Our AutoCAD Training enables you to use this powerful Drafting tool to design Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and architectural drawings as per industry standards.
|For Online Training||For Class Room training||For Group Training(more than|
|Duration:- 40 Hours(20T+20P) Price:- 6500/-||Duration:- 40 Hours(20T+20P) Price:- 6000/-||Duration:- 40 Hours(20T+20P) Price:-4500/-|
|Deliverable:-Study material||Deliverable:-Study material||Deliverable:-Study material|
After completing your assignments and projects, we will provide you with one-on-one career guidance, conduct mock interviews and help you build a professional online portfolio to help you get noticed by top recruiters.
Our Course in Comparison
|FEATURES||Caddgild Technologies||Other Institutes|
|DURATION||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
|LIVE SESSIONS||60 Hours||30 Hours|
|Faculty Experience||Min 2yrs||Mostly Fresher|
|Institute Certification||ISO Certified||Not All|