What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) program used for 2D and 3-D Modelling and drafting. AutoCAD is the product developed, marketed by Autodesk Inc. It is used for a number of applications like creating blueprints for buildings, bridges, Raw Sketch of a Model & Many More
Advantages of AutoCAD
- One of the Benefits of CAD is to Draw to Scale
- Lay Out The Drawing Conveniently: Another Merit of CAD
- CAD Is Flexible To Organize Drawing Information
- Establish Drafting Standards
- Draw Efficiently
- Draw Accurately
- View Your Drawing
- Create Dimensions and Text
- Modify Your Drawing
- Storage of your Creativity in Drawing
- Flexibility in Appearance
- Easy to Learn & Lot More
Caddgild Technologies provides AutoCAD Training to help you master in AutoCAD 2D & 3D Designs that has some of the following core capabilities
Taking the AutoCAD Tour
Creating Basic Drawings
- Inputting Data Inputting Data
- Creating Basic Objects Creating Basic Objec...
- Using Object Snaps Using Object Snaps
- Using Polar Tracking and Polar Snap Using Polar Tracking...
- Using Object Snap Tracking Using Object Snap Tr...
- Working with Units Working with Units
- Using Function Keys Using Function Keys
- Selecting Objects in the Drawing Selecting Objects in...
- Changing an Object’s Position
- Creating New Objects from Existing Objects Creating New Objects...
- Changing the Angle of an Object’s Position Changing the Angle o...
- Creating a Mirror Image of Existing Objects Creating a Mirror Im...
- Creating Object Patterns Creating Object Patt...
- Changing an Object’s Size
Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Trimming and Extending Objects to Defined Boundaries Trimming and Extendi...
- Creating Parallel and Offset Geometry Creating Parallel an...
- Joining Objects Joining Objects
- Breaking an Object into Two Objects Breaking an Object i...
- Applying a Radius Corner to Two Objects Applying a Radius Co...
- Creating an Angled Corner Between Two Objects Creating an Angled C...
- Changing Part of an Object’s Shape Changing Part of an ...
- Using Grips Using Grips
- Content center library Content center libra...
- Configuring content center libraries Configuring content ...
- Authoring tube & pipe parts Authoring tube &...
- Publishing to content center Publishing to conten...
- Create styles using published parts Create styles using ...
- Placing tube & pipe parts Placing tube & ...
Working with Reusable Content
Creating Additional Drawing Objects
Layouts and Plotting
Template Drawing Creation
Ans: – Caddgild Technologies is a ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Centers, which follows the Pre Described Training Format which gives the clear understanding of the Training Subject
Ans; – Yes, Caddgild Technologies is Registered under Government of Karnataka
Ans: – Yes Caddgild provides the separate Lab for students practicing, all classrooms are LED Connected to make sure our students feel comfortable
Ans: – Yes All Our Courses are Certified Courses, So all the students who completes the training from Caddgild technologies will be awarded with Course completion Certificate
Ans: – Yes, We have Flexible payment options for Students to make payments & we also provide Interest free EMI Options
Ans: – Yes, Every Student who joins for the courses will have a 100% Placement Assisstance with us