Discover iconic software for 3D modeling and rendering … 3DS Max Software! A revolution in engineering and designing software!
Information on 3ds Max software
What is 3ds Max?
Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max, is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games, and images. It is developed and produced by Autodesk Media and Entertainment. 3ds Max modeling software provides a comprehensive modeling, animation, simulation, and rendering solution for games, film, and motion graphics artists.
3ds Max Applications
- 3ds Max as an architectural planning tool: It comes with a user-interface with built-in design layouts. The lay-outs contain numerous templates specially designed for architectural planning and building construction. The latest versions of 3ds Max come with analytical tools. The tools can analyze the components of the building to troubleshoot stress and load levels of building supports.
- 3ds Max as an engineering drafting tool: You can use 3ds Max to draw accurate 3D drawings for any engineering domain and also use 3ds Max to render to 3D models to help in visualization of the end product. It is useful for Civil Engineering systems.
- 3ds Max as a graphic design tool: 3ds Max has natural features that enable users to plan and map out spaces and take advantage of the space available. It can be used simultaneously with 3D Max and various other application software, including animation tools.
- 3ds Max in 3D Printing: For a 3D print of an object, one has to choose the purpose, get a virtual 3D representation and then feed it to the 3D printer. A 3D print has its advantages for designers, and this is where 3ds Max helps them.
- 3ds Max as an industrial design tool: 3ds Max helps to reduce manufacturing costs as it saves time and efforts required for manual designing.
Advantages of 3ds Max:-
- One of the Benefits of 3ds Max is to Draw to Scale
- Lay Out The Drawing Conveniently: Another Merit of 3ds Max
- 3ds Max Is Flexible To Organize Drawing Information
- Establish Drafting Standards
- Draw Efficiently
- Draw Accurately
- View Your Drawing
- Create Dimensions and Text
- Modify Your Drawing
- Storage of your Creativity in Drawing
- Flexibility in Appearance
- Easy to Learn & Lot More
- Interior and exterior designs
- floor and ceiling plans
- 3d Views
- Animation And Gaming
- Photorealistic Renderings
Caddgild Technologies provides 3ds Max Training to help you master in 3ds Max 3D Designs that has some of the following core capabilities
Who Should Learn Auto 3ds Max ?
- Aspiring Interior Design Engineers.
- Aspiring Civil Engineering Prospects.
- Working Professionals on the various field who wants to shift on the career to Interior designing
- Draftsmen who are working in Civil & Architectural Drafters
WHERE TO UNDERGO 3DS MAX COURSE IN BANGALORE?
Caddgild Technologies is the number one institute to impart the best and in-depth 3ds Max training course. We are well-known and reputed as one of the best 3ds Max training institutes in Bangalore. We offer the students the best in class training techniques and our classroom sessions are very interactive. For the convenience of those who find it difficult to attend classroom training sessions, we offer them 3ds Max Online training that they can acquire at their convenient time and place.
- 3DS Max For Architecture – 80 Hrs
- 3DS Max For Animation – 80 Hrs
BATCHES: Weekdays and Weekends
START DATE: you can enroll anytime. There are Limited seats for Every Batch.
MODE OF TRAINING: Class Room & online.
ENROLLMENT CRITERIA: Diploma, Bachelors or Master Degree holders in Civil/ Architecture/Structure/Interiors can opt for the course. Also, any working professionals in similar fields with the Interest and enthusiasm can also join the (3DS Max) Course.
- Weekday batch: conducted 5 days/week/ 2 hrs.
- Weekends batch: conducted Sat-Sun/ 4 hrs.
ASSESSMENT AND AWARDS: Students will be awarded a Course Completion Certificate. Also, Students are eligible to Attend the Autodesk User-level and Professional level certification exam conducted by Certiport(A Pearson Company) at our selected Centers.
Our Course in Comparison
|FEATURES||Caddgild Technologies||Other Institutes|
|DURATION||8 Weeks||5 Weeks|
|LIVE SESSIONS||60 Hours||30 Hours|
|Faculty Experience||Min 2yrs||Mostly Fresher|
|Institute Certification||ISO Certified||Not All|
Introduction to 3DS Interface
Object Cloning & Modelling Techniques
Creating the interior Veiw
Animation In 3DS
- Creating Road Night Veiws using Spot light and Lense Effects
- Animation of an object in particular frames
- Road Animation Creating with Dummy and Camera
- Creation of Fountain in Circular Shape
- Creating Effects in house specially in Pooja room and Bounce effect of Water
- Creation of Farm House with Water animation and rotation of fan wheel